Protecting your personal details on my website. Last updated: 25 May 2018The Website is brought to you by Sonia Lengyelova (‘me’, ‘I’, ‘my’)
(‘Website Terms’). By accepting my Website Terms or by visiting my website webissmart.com
1. Collecting Information
- I may collect Personal Data about you from a number of sources, including the following:
- 1.1. From you when you agree to take a service from me (subject to additional service terms and conditions), in which case this may include your contact details, how you will pay for the service.
- 1.2. From you when you contact me with an enquiry or in response to a communication from me, in which case, this may tell me something about how you use my services.
- 1.3. From documents that are available to the public, such as the electoral register.
- 1.4. From third parties to whom you have provided information with your consent to pass it on to other organisations or persons.
2. Using Your Personal Information
- 2.1. Personal Data about my customers is an important part of my business and I shall only use your Personal Data for the following purposes and shall not keep such Personal Data longer than is necessary to fulfill these purposes:
- 2.1.1. To help me to identify you when you contact me.
- 2.1.2. To help me to identify account and services which you could have from me or selected partners from time to time. I may do this by automatic means using a scoring system, which uses the Personal Data you have provided and/or any information I hold about you and Personal Data from third party agencies (including credit reference agencies).
- 2.1.3. To help me to administer and to contact you about improved administration of any accounts and services I have provided before, do provide now or will or may provide in the future.
- 2.1.4. To help to prevent and detect fraud or loss.
- 2.1.5. To allow me to contact you in any way (including mail, email, telephone, visit, text or multimedia messages) about services offered by me where
- 184.108.40.206. these services are similar to those you have already purchased from me,
- 220.127.116.11. you were given the opportunity to opt out of being contacted by me at the time your Personal Information was originally collected by me and at the time of my subsequent communications with you, and
- 18.104.22.168. you have not opted out of me contacting you.
- 2.1.6. I may monitor and record communications with you (including phone conversations and emails) for quality assurance and compliance.
- 2.1.7. I may check your details with fraud prevention agencies. If you provide false or inaccurate information and I suspect fraud, I will record this.
- 2.3. I may allow other people and organisations to use Personal Data I hold about you in the following circumstances:
- 2.3.1. If I, or substantially all of my assets, are acquired or are in the process of being acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by me, about my customers, will be one of the transferred assets.
- 2.3.2. If I have been legitimately asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
3. Protecting Information
- I have strict security measures to protect Personal Data.
- 3.1. I work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets
Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- 3.2. I maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection,
storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. My security procedures mean that I may occasionally request proof of identity before I disclose personal information to you.
- 3.3. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
4. The Internet
- 4.1. If you communicate with me using the internet, I may occasionally email you about my services. When you first give me Personal Data through the Website, I will normally give
you the opportunity to say whether you would prefer me not to contact you by email. You can also
always send me an email (at the address set out below) at any time if you change your mind.
- 4.2. Please remember that communications over the internet, such as emails and webmails
(messages sent through a website), are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your
communications may go through a number of countries before they are delivered – this is the
nature of the internet. I cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of
Personal Data that is beyond my control.
- 5.1. The Website may include links to other websites. I do not provide
any personally identifiable customer Personal Data to these third-party websites.
- 5.2. These third-party websites sometimes use technology to send (or ‘serve’) advertisements that appear on their websites directly to your browser. They automatically receive your IP address when this happens.
gifs), and other technologies to measure the effectiveness of their ads and to personalize
advertising content. I do not have access to or control over cookies or other features that they
may use, and the information practices of third-party websites are not
privacy practices. In addition, the Network Advertising Initiative offers useful information about
internet advertising companies (also called ‘ad networks’ or ‘network advertisers’), including
information about how to opt-out of their information collection.
- 5.3. I exclude all liability for loss that you may incur when using these third party websites.
6. Further Information
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6.4. If you would like access to the Personal Data that I hold about you, you can do this by emailing me at email@example.com.
- 6.5. I aim to keep the Personal Data I hold about you accurate and up to date. If you tell me that I am holding any inaccurate Personal Data about you, I will delete it or correct it promptly. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your Personal Data.